You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to VBN Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yosh

Fortgeschrittene/r

• "Yosh" started this thread

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 9:20am

Which ticket is it exactly? What is written on it?
It could be that you have the wrong zones. You need the zone 100. If you have and it is also for this month, the inspector does a mistake.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yosh" (Nov 19th 2011, 9:26am)

applecrumble

Unregistered

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 10:10pm

It's the Monatsticket for Schuler for November. The staffs at the university helped me buy it and I have purchased this kind of ticket before every beginning of each month. And it's for Zone 100 which they told me that I can use any trams and buses in the city of Bremen. And the stop that this incident happened was at Theater am Leibnitplatz.
What should I do with the card then? Do I really need to pay 40 euro? Thats a lot and now Im running out of time as I will go back to my country really soon. If I go to the BSAG center and explained the situation, is there a chance that they will help me?

Yosh

Fortgeschrittene/r

• "Yosh" started this thread

Sunday, November 20th 2011, 5:21pm

Could you proof that you are a student? (Fahrausweis für Schüler etc.)
But I would say that the inspector have done something wrong and not you. (except there is a missing detail) Try and go to the BSAG Center, i hope they will help you in your situation.

applecrumble

Unregistered

Monday, November 21st 2011, 1:42pm

Thanks a lot. I talked to them and explained the situation, the problems are cleared.